Wonderfi Technologies Inc (OTCPINK: WONDF) stock closed the session up 16.79% to $1.53. WONDF’s stock price ranged between $1.36 and $1.53 during the session, while 377.46K shares changed hands. An agreement with a global financial technology firm led to a surge in WONDF stock.
The WONDF has partnered with which organization?
WonderFi’s mission is to empower people with access to DeFi by providing a simple and educational solution. A key part of WONDF’s business strategy is an app that will serve as a trusted gateway into the new financial system. The company also has a portfolio of leading crypto and DeFi assets.
With previous experience at Amazon, Shopify, PayPal, Galaxy Digital, Hut 8 and BIGG Digital, the executive team and Board of Directors at WONDF have a strong track record in finance and crypto. WONDF’s engineers and technologists support the mission of providing easy, smart, and secure access to finance for everyone around the world.
In an effort to expand access to the USD Coin (USDC) used by Circle, WonderFi recently announced that it will be offering the WonderFi App as a way to buy the trusted digital currency. Circle Internet Financial, a global financial technology firm that provides payment systems and treasury services to internet businesses, was a partner with WONDF on the offering.
- The USDC was created so that currency exchange can be frictionless, and Circle has the responsibility of minting the currency.
- Using blockchains and digital currencies, Circle enables businesses around the world to make payments and perform financial transactions.
- Founded by Circle, USD Coin is an adherent to ISO standards and a regulated digital currency that operates under full reserve dollar authority.
- Currently, USDC has a circulation of over $30 billion and has performed on-chain transactions worth over $1 trillion.
- Several industry leaders are striving to provide better access to stablecoins like USDC. That’s why it is great to see Circle and WONDF driving this industry forward.
- A USDC is the fastest-growing and most prominent currency in the world.
- WONDF’s desire to provide better access to the fastest-growing dollar digital currency came naturally from partnering with Circle.
- The USDC stablecoin continues to be in high demand across the world as it is considered a trusted, well-regulated, and easy-to-use stablecoin for users new to cryptocurrency and DeFi.
WONDF going forward:
WonderFi (WONDF) announced recently its intentions to optimize cash flows by using USDC in its Treasury Management. Providing more people with access to USDC’s seamless, secure, and efficient platform to generate economic activity in various segments of the digital asset economy is the goal of WONDF-Circle.