Last session, International Spirits & Wellness Holdings Inc (OTCPink: ISWH) stock closed at $2.5100, up 25.50%. A total of 1.74M shares were traded during the session, with ISWH stock price ranging from $1.8990 to $2.6390. Following the achievement of important milestones, ISWH stock rose dramatically.
What are the milestones ISWH has reached?
In the digital currency space, International Spirits & Wellness Holdings has grown into one of North America’s largest mining and hosting companies. As a result of ISWH’s complement of cutting-edge technologies, its customers are able to save money in real-time. ISWH’s clients can feel secure knowing their digital assets and transactions are totally secure.
Using a scalable blockchain infrastructure, ISWH turns unique identifiable assets (UIAs) into exchangeable digital assets like bitcoin and another form of fungible digital asset. In addition to offering immediate liquidity, ISWH offers traditional capital markets access to assets as well as fast, confidential transactions.
A recent announcement from ISW Holdings revealed that the common stock price of the company has surpassed agreed-upon milestones. Minerset, a Delaware LLC, has agreed to provide ISWH with 150 additional Bitmain S19 95TH/s miners under the terms of the asset purchase agreement (the “Agreement”) negotiated between the two firms in August.
- Additional 150 miners have been paid for and received by virtue of the original agreement, in addition to 400 already paid for and received.
- A tranche of 400 miners was purchased by ISWH using its Preferred A stock shares.
- Among the terms of the contract negotiated by ISWH President and Chair Alonzo Pierce and Minerset President and Managing Member Elias Fernandez Sanchez, ISWH would earn 75, 150, or 225 Bitmain S19 95TH/s additional miners.
- ISWH’s common stock had to perform at or above $2, $3, or $4, respectively, in order to be eligible for the offer.
- Having reached two milestones, ISWH is looking forward to reaching the next; the stock closed at $3.44 on Monday after hitting an intraday high of $3.78 in the previous session.
- The contract was equally beneficial to both companies, as ISWH avoided having to part with cash, and Minerset quickly moved its inventory.
- With the appreciation of ISWH stock price, both companies have already reaped the rewards of this partnership.
- The miners will be deployed in POD5 units at ISWH’s Pennsylvania mining project once they are delivered.
How ISWH is moving forward:
This new tranche of miners will also create a substantial bottom-line performance gain for ISWH shareholders in subsequent quarters, in addition to providing a surprise asset reward to ISWH shareholders. In addition to the name and symbol change, ISWH continues to work with FINRA to be listed on the NASDAQ.