Share price of the leading developer of proprietary devices for the storage of electricity utilizing the patent pending Triad Pro eCell, Triad Pro Innovators Inc (OTC:TPII) soared 17.48 percent to $0.010 at yesterday’s close. There were 2.93M shares traded for TPII, versus its average weekly volume of 718.69K. TPII stock oscillated between $0.0348 and $0.0468, concluding the session at a market cap of $6.49M. TPII stock gained on signing the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
What MOU did TPII enter?
To store electricity, Triad Pro has developed a proprietary device that can be implemented in various scenarios. With the newly developed Triad Pro power supply, the TPII storage system is incredibly flexible. Its proprietary hardware and software solutions enable TPII’s eCell to store energy in a regulated manner based on the network, then release that energy in response to the application, which allows for flexibility different from traditional chemical battery storage systems. In addition to cogenerating and designing Rapid-K Power Cell systems that exist in modular expansion as energy requirements grow, TPII also designs renewable energy solutions.
An MOU has been signed between Triad Pro and San Tan Golf Carts for distribution of the Model SPREE golf cart inventory for 2021 and the sleeker 2022 golf cart models.
- Offering both 3- and 6-person configurations of SPREE golf carts and commercial people movers, San Tan has over 20 years of experience selling golf carts.
- The SPREE will also receive prominence on San Tan’s active website.
- In its storefront, San Tan’s shop showcases the current model of SPREE as well as the upcoming 2022 model, which customers have been craving for years.
- As a big seller in San Tan’s market, SPREE is expected to do well.
- As early as 2020 and 2021, TPII successfully tested, built, and sold the first production models of SPREE, the world’s most advanced solar electric golf cart, powered by a patent-pending solar pack called Triad Pro eCell.
- IoT-enabled, TPII SPREE provides real-time operational, maintenance, and economic data.
- With both this feature and the customized drive train, this sophisticated powertrain would be able to deliver the best performance in the class, as well as scale to larger electric vehicles as SPREE continues to develop it.
What will make TPII stand out in the market?
Golf cart sales are expected to reach $2.3 billion, of which 41% will come from the North American market. Triad Pro (TPII) has begun fulfilling orders with a view to developing the SPREE into a significant part of its revenue growth plans for 2022.