During the last session, Alkame Holdings Inc. (OTCPINK: ALKM) stock closed at $0.0017, an increase of 6.25%. As of the end of the session, 43.72M shares changed hands for a range of $0.0016 to $0.0017. ALKM stock rose as its subsidiary complated the development and testing of celebrity-developed sauces.
Which celebrity’s product has ALKM developed?
Alkame Holdings specializes in consumer products that are patentable, innovative, and eco-friendly, with a particular focus on health and wellness. In addition to producing water with enhanced properties, ALKM also has subsidiaries that manufacture products with enhanced water using proprietary technology. By acquiring appropriate business assets and pursuing multiple applications by placing themselves across several emerging business sectors, ALKM is diligently building a strong foundation. Alkm targets bottled water and RTD products, household pets, horticulture and agriculture, hand scrubbers, and other water-related products to both existing and new business platforms.
In a recent press release, Alkame Holdings announced that its wholly owned subsidiary West Coast Co-Packer, Inc. had developed and tested a Teriyaki Sauce developed by TV personality Shota Nakajima.
- Chef Shota and Pacific Gourmet Sauces LLC have partnered with West Coast Co-Packer to produce a line of premium Japanese sauces.
- Initially, the line will have six to eight different sauces, with a flagship 12-ounce ring-neck bottle of teriyaki sauce.
- There is a website at www.pacificgourmetsauces.com and an Amazon listing for this amazingly delicious product.
- Bravo’s “Top Chef” Season 18 in 2021 featured Chef Shota as a competitor and finalist where he won “Fan Favorite” as voted by the viewers.
- He was praised and won competitions on Top Chef while displaying the nuances of Japanese cuisine.
- Shota Nakajima, who was born in Japan and raised in Seattle, began his culinary career at age 16 by working for a highly regarded sushi restaurant.
- His first exposure to Japanese cuisine came at the age of 18 when he moved to Osaka, Japan under Michelin-starred Chef Yasuhiko Sakamoto.
- Shota won the Iron Chef Gauntlet on Food Network and beat Bobby Flay by preparing tempura.
- A James Beard Foundation Award semi-finalist in 2018, 2019, and 2020, he also won the Eater Young Guns’ award and was designated as one of Zagat’s 30 Under 30 chefs.
- By partnering with Chef Shota, everyone will be able to enjoy Japanese food in their own homes. The new sauce line is a surefire success, according to ALKM.
Other move of ALKM-subsidiary:
Alkame Holdings (ALKM) subsidiary West Coast Co-Packer has also recently completed product development for Shmellins Market, Inc., a California-based food and beverage company. Shmellins initial product development has been completed, and ALKM subsidiary is expanding their product line into larger formats for food service.